New Community Partners
Last year we set out to find 20 new business partners in our community through our Twenty in 2020 Campaign. Our goals through this initiative were to:
- Support United Way programs such as: Backpack Attack, Food Drops, Stuff the Bus, The Traveling Tree House and more.
- Connect local businesses with causes that matter. Addressing real community issues and looking at how we can help!
- Provide grants to support local non-profits that make a difference in health, education and financial stability of those living in our community!
In 2021 we look forward to continuing to celebrate new community partnerships. Become a Community Partner by:
- Making a corporate donation.
- Support an United Way program by sponsoring and volunteering for the program.
- Sponsor an United Way event and receive marketing benefits.
- Hold an employee giving campaign to get your employees engaged!
1. Recognition on social media channels 5,500+ contacts/followers
2. Door sticker showing your commitment to community through United Way
3. Recognition in our annual report at coordinating giving level
2020 Community Partners: