Holiday Gift Program
United Way’s Holiday Gift Program connects those who need help with those who are ready to give! Parents register their children (ages 0-18) with United Way. Wishlists are then provided to a sponsor by email. The sponsor purchases items off of the wishlist and brings new, unwrapped gifts to United Way at the close of the program. Registered families then come to the United Way Office to pick-up gifts. Families are matched based on the number of children a sponsor would like to purchase gifts for. All parties are kept confidential!
HOW TO REGISTER OR SPONSOR:
Registration and Sponsorship requests are both open:
Monday, November 14 - Wednesday, December 14th
Both parties need to register with United Way! You can register:
- Online*: Forms will be made available online on November 14th
*If you do not have access to the internet you are welcome to register by phone or in our office.
- Phone: 320-834-7800 | Monday - Thursday | 8am - 4pm
- Office: 503 Hawthorne Street | Monday - Thursday | 8am - 4pm
GIFT DROP OFF/ PICK UP:
- Gift Drop Off: Thursday, December 15th from 8am - 4pm
- Gift Pick Up:
- Wednesday, December 21st from 8am - 5pm
- Thursday, December 22nd from 8am - 5pm
Please wait until December 15th to drop off gifts! New and unwrapped gifts only.
REGISTATION IS NOW OPEN: